Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak and government guidance relating to social distancing the village hall will not now be opening as planned in May 2020.
During this time if you or a family member requires help I have listed below information from the Stroud Parish Council Website with some useful contacts for your information.
We very much look forward to welcoming you all to the new village hall when life returns to normal.
Wishing you well from all at Stroud Village Hall.
Stroud WhatsApp Group:
If you need any help with delivering supplies, picking up prescriptions, walking the dog or having a friendly chat please call
- 07739534475 – Jo; or
- 07792220749 – Lynda
We are Stroud residents and have a WhatsApp group. If you need help, or can offer it, just message and we will add you to the group.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 SUPPORT INFORMATION
Local Support Numbers
- Stroud, [email protected] – Liz Foulston website: www.stroud-pc.gov.uk for neighbourhood helpers.
- For food banks, Samaritans or Age Concern etc contact Agencies working together which is made up of 37 local charities who can support you at this time. 07872 407403
- Buriton, contact form via Buriton Community Website T. 07769 691919, 01730 269034
- Clanfield, [email protected] T. 07392 021915
- East Meon, East Meon Care Group T. 07050 177505
- Harting, Harting Parish Council Emergency Group [email protected], T. 01730 825201
- Liss, Age Concern, [email protected] T. 01730 892297
- Sheet, [email protected] T. 01730 264336, 07900 028619
- Steep, [email protected] T. 01730 268615 or [email protected] (volunteer network)
Agencies Working Together (AWT) est 2018 to collectively maximise shared resources for the benefit of the Petersfield Community